This tutorial teaches you how to add a Google Account on TracFone ZTE Blade T2 Lite Z559DL.
To access the "Play Store" as well as some of the other applications on your Android phone, you will need to add or create a free Google Account. Note that a Google Account is the same as a Gmail Account.
TracFone ZTE Blade T2 Lite: Add a Google Account
- From the main screen, tap the "Google" folder.
- Tap the "Gmail" icon.
- Tap "Add an email address".
- Tap "Google".
- Enter your Gmail address, then tap "NEXT".
Note: If you need a Google account, select "Create account" then follow the prompts, or visit accounts.google.com/signup.
- Enter your Gmail password, then tap "NEXT".
- Review the Google services prompt, then select the "Back up to Google Drive" switch if you wish to do so. Tap "ACCEPT " to complete Google Sign-In.
- Tap "TAKE ME TO GMAIL".
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial. The email account has been configured and is ready for use.